Knights and Swordmaidens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Swordmaidens

Students in Mr. Batson's reading classes are after much more than grades. They are after Life Change leading to World Change. At this blog, students will tell about their adventures as they quest to become Knights and Swordmaidens of the Reading Round Tab

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wondering . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Has anyone done any missions yet, I mean besides signing up for this.
What did you do?
How's you do it?
Was it easy??
I need some ideas and just wondernig if anyone had done one that they really liked and thought I might like to do?
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

I helped my lil bro w/ HW last night. (don't think you could do that with your bro though.... lol! It was pretty easy and didn't take long. You could....(hold on I'm looking at my packet......lol) DARN i just realized that it's in my locker.....oh well, you could like, look for some things you are already doing, and then record them the next time you do them, so those could be easier to do for you.
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:12 pm

thnx

I never thought of figuring out what im allready doing and putting it down! seems easy enough

you know i think I'm gonna go help my little bro with his homework jk l0l
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:18 pm

um i counted reading the name poem in mr.mccauleys but i think it starts today cuz i practiced 30 minutes last night but he said it doesn't count No
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Yeah haha that would be funny. Oh and like Rebekah said you could practice clarinet for 30 min. That counts for some points. Actually.... I might do that tonight....I usually don't practice for 30 min. at a time
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:51 pm

700 points baby! o yea!
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 pm

awesome! haha I have 600! boo ya!! Suspect ninja! haha lol!
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 pm

I will practice my clarinet!!!! thnx elephant
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: o yea!   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:12 pm

i have done lots of stuff and i am starting to realize why mr.batson is doing this:

Remember the talk we had in class? He wants us to dream big and help people, not just keep doin what we always do and just let life pass u by. I know that my bro doesnt likee to do hw, so i tried to make it fun for him. So take the extra mile in what you do in ways like that. Dont worry it will get you far in life! Tee hee lol!
Back to top Go down
u just got owned by eamon

u just got owned by eamon

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm

today i helped my little brother with his homework.... oops.... I forgot....... I don't have a brother
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:23 pm

nice try. So is it only you and sarah?
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:59 pm

yes unfortuanetly I'm always stuck with him . . . but I'll be nice and admitt he is fine at sometimes. He's better than nothing Smile I'm sure someday I'll be happier that I have him lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wondering . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering . . .   Wondering . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights and Swordmaidens :: A Royal History of Knights and Swordmaidens :: Adventures-
Jump to: