Knights and Swordmaidens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Swordmaidens

Students in Mr. Batson's reading classes are after much more than grades. They are after Life Change leading to World Change. At this blog, students will tell about their adventures as they quest to become Knights and Swordmaidens of the Reading Round Tab

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

I need ideas Empty
PostSubject: I need ideas   I need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:24 pm

hey guys.

ok my parents are out from thursday to monday nite, so i cant do any missions that involve them signing it. So do you have any ideas on what missions i can do that arent to hard? i know that i can do all the teacher ones, but i kinda want to knock out the easy missions first to gain confindence and go for the harder ones.
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

I need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need ideas   I need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:12 pm

hmmmm ( I'm looking at my list right now)

well let's see!

• can't do a dare mission since we aren't alowwed to yet
you can do all the ones that involve siblings if you have any (and they can actually write)
  • do the sports ones
  • tell the truth
  • compliment 5 people (maybe me! Smile )
tell the truth

hope that helps should be some you can do Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

I need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need ideas   I need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:35 pm

thanks i did the compliment thing, and i have a little bro so thanks a lot! what have you been up to lately?
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

I need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need ideas   I need ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:04 pm

hmmmm lately for my marks of virtue ?
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

I need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need ideas   I need ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 pm

well I practiced my flute for like 40 minutes the other day, I ususally don't practice for that long....and I checked teacherease and I saw that I got a perfect socre on my quiz in English! Very Happy and so that was worth some points. Also, well you couldn't do this now, but I think we have a math test coming up, and I really want to get good grades on this one so I'm going to like really study for a while. so yeah. Very Happy and like I said... if someone responsible witnessed your doing something really good, they could sign couldn't they? hope this helps too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

I need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need ideas   I need ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

thanks guys i am back now! u guys r awesome
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

I need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need ideas   I need ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 pm

i only have like 1500 points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need ideas   I need ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights and Swordmaidens :: A Royal History of Knights and Swordmaidens :: Adventures-
Jump to: