Knights and Swordmaidens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Swordmaidens

Students in Mr. Batson's reading classes are after much more than grades. They are after Life Change leading to World Change. At this blog, students will tell about their adventures as they quest to become Knights and Swordmaidens of the Reading Round Tab

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

knights and swordmaidens assignment

Go down 
+2
sarah da swimmah
gina123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gina123

knights and swordmaidens assignment Empty
PostSubject: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm

if you acheived a mission, where are the papers that people sign? Question
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:06 pm

next to the chalkboard (not the chalkboard near the board, bu tthe other one) there is a blletin board and theres a envelpoe with them in it or you can print them offline
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: sarah is awesome and totally right!   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:14 pm

yup so there will be two envalope-ish things hanging on that bored. On one side of the bullition board there will be one filled with blank slips for you too take and fill out. the other envalope will be where you put your finished missions! i hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:
yup so there will be two envalope-ish things hanging on that bored. On one side of the bullition board there will be one filled with blank slips for you too take and fill out. the other envalope will be where you put your finished missions! i hope this helps!

dont listen to what I said listen to Madi she explained it much better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:47 pm

lol thanks sarah
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:
lol thanks sarah

ya welcome, I speak the truth, l0l
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:52 pm

yea tee hee. have you turned in any slips yet?
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 pm

no I couldn't priont them the other day so I just got the slips today I need to remind myself to write them up.
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 pm

haha
no i havent. I just got some today, so I have to have them signed. I'm bring them back next class. cherry
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 pm

same
Back to top Go down
u just got owned by eamon

u just got owned by eamon

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 pm

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm......... they're up at mr.b's bulletin board with the mountain thing. the envelope on the right is new ones and the envelope on the left is ones your turning in
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:26 pm

yea i just filled mine out too. could a few people please reply to i need ideas? thanks
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:
yea i just filled mine out too. could a few people please reply to i need ideas? thanks

I think I replied to it?
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 pm

in the class room on the board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: knights and swordmaidens assignment   knights and swordmaidens assignment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

knights and swordmaidens assignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights and Swordmaidens :: A Royal History of Knights and Swordmaidens :: Adventures-
Jump to: