Knights and Swordmaidens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Swordmaidens

Students in Mr. Batson's reading classes are after much more than grades. They are after Life Change leading to World Change. At this blog, students will tell about their adventures as they quest to become Knights and Swordmaidens of the Reading Round Tab

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Go down 
+2
Kicks4soccer
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 am

You have questions about Knights and Swordmaidens? I've got answers. Post here, and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Back to top Go down
https://batreadingforum.forumotion.com
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Post my own   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Is there any way that I can start my own conversation about my missions, adventures, ect.? Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:19 pm

madi_09 wrote:
Is there any way that I can start my own conversation about my missions, adventures, ect.? Question

Do you mean start your own thread/topic? I think so. Just click New Topic
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Admin wrote:
madi_09 wrote:

Do you mean start your own thread/topic? I think so. Just click New Topic

Do you see the little button upper left--not all the way in the upper left, but just above where the posts are, there's a button that says "NEW"
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: THANKS   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Yup thanks, I just posted one.
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Is there a way we can add a picture to our profile and what are we supposed to write for humor?

Thnx! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:28 am

sarah da swimmah wrote:
Is there a way we can add a picture to our profile and what are we supposed to write for humor?

Thnx! Wink

Seems like you already figured it out. The Celtics Avatar you put up. Is that what you meant?
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: In class   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm

when or will we ever discuss the topics on this forum in class?

PS- i bet i am your worst enemy! well not really but my favorite football team is the dallas cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O YEA!
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:
when or will we ever discuss the topics on this forum in class?

PS- i bet i am your worst enemy! well not really but my favorite football team is the dallas cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O YEA!

Actually I bet I'm his worst enemy-

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO WOO!!
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 pm

But the cowboys and the redskinz has been the big rivalry every year
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:

yeah i guess, but doesn't everyone hate the patriots even though they are awesome and the best

But you know who I really hate now- The Eagles they actually took Michael Vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

what are they crazy?? drunken well actually they prob don't have emotions and don't care how bad he treated those doggggsssss, that were helpless and innocent
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:51 pm

i know its sooooo sad! :'( What is your fave book?
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:
i know its sooooo sad! :'( What is your fave book?

hmmmm

I really like The Giver, Hope was Here, The Neddiad, Stargirl, and there's another but I forget.
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 pm

yaaa i love all of rick riordans books. the lightning thief and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:57 pm

oh yeah I really like those ones!!!! Me and my brother loved them we were supposed to go to one of his signings but I think we were away
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:13 pm

sarah da swimmah wrote:
Kicks4soccer wrote:

yeah i guess, but doesn't everyone hate the patriots even though they are awesome and the best

But you know who I really hate now- The Eagles they actually took Michael Vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

what are they crazy?? drunken well actually they prob don't have emotions and don't care how bad he treated those doggggsssss, that were helpless and innocent
haha! my team! o yea!
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm

narwhalover14 wrote:
sarah da swimmah wrote:
Kicks4soccer wrote:

haha! my team! o yea!

Beka, I wouldn't quite say that's a good thing, you don't want to know what he did to those poor innocent duggy's
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 pm

for the topic for the quest (i know that the quest has nothing to do with this) i did the tornado/hurricane one and i read an article about families living in trailer homes after the katrina... would that still count?
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm

sarah da swimmah wrote:
narwhalover14 wrote:
sarah da swimmah wrote:
Kicks4soccer wrote:

haha! my team! o yea!

Beka, I wouldn't quite say that's a good thing, you don't want to know what he did to those poor innocent duggy's
what? o... i wasn't paying attention.... all i heard was the eagles!
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm

narwhalover14 wrote:
sarah da swimmah wrote:
narwhalover14 wrote:
sarah da swimmah wrote:
Kicks4soccer wrote:

haha! my team! o yea!

what? o... i wasn't paying attention.... all i heard was the eagles!

lol! but how can you still be there fan
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm

hey! i was BORN on eagles property! how could i NOT be their fan?! affraid afro
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 pm

narwhalover14 wrote:
hey! i was BORN on eagles property! how could i NOT be their fan?! affraid afro

I know Michael Vick
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:21 pm

sure... wait... who?
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm

so you have no clue who he is?

ok let's drop this I think we're a bit off topic l0l
Back to top Go down
u just got owned by eamon

u just got owned by eamon

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Speaking of sports teams...... GO RED SOX I hate it when on the announcements that they cease to mention when the RED SOX OBLITERATE the orioles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights and Swordmaidens :: A Royal History of Knights and Swordmaidens :: Adventures-
Jump to: