Knights and Swordmaidens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Swordmaidens

Students in Mr. Batson's reading classes are after much more than grades. They are after Life Change leading to World Change. At this blog, students will tell about their adventures as they quest to become Knights and Swordmaidens of the Reading Round Tab

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squire/Squiress Points Level Announced!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Squire/Squiress Points Level Announced! Empty
PostSubject: Squire/Squiress Points Level Announced!   Squire/Squiress Points Level Announced! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi, all! I apologize for not being more active lately. I've been sick for a number of days and had a lot to do with the Curse of the Spider King release parties.

So, as an added bonus for those of you who have been faithful visitors to the forum, I'd like to announce the first Level Up for all "Peasants."

Guys will become SQUIRES and Ladies will become SQUIRESSES when you reach 4,000 Marks of Virtue! Perhaps some of you have already hit it! Go Baby!

If you have, leave a post here!
Back to top Go down
https://batreadingforum.forumotion.com
me.dancer

me.dancer

Squire/Squiress Points Level Announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squire/Squiress Points Level Announced!   Squire/Squiress Points Level Announced! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi, all! I apologize for not being more active lately. I've been sick for a number of days and had a lot to do with the Curse of the Spider King release parties.

So, as an added bonus for those of you who have been faithful visitors to the forum, I'd like to announce the first Level Up for all "Peasants."

Guys will become SQUIRES and Ladies will become SQUIRESSES when you reach 4,000 Marks of Virtue! Perhaps some of you have already hit it! Go Baby!

If you have, leave a post here!

i reached 4000 mov.
not to sound like a geek geek or an over-acheiver!

love life alien
Back to top Go down

Squire/Squiress Points Level Announced!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights and Swordmaidens :: A Royal History of Knights and Swordmaidens :: Adventures-
Jump to: