Knights and Swordmaidens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Swordmaidens

Students in Mr. Batson's reading classes are after much more than grades. They are after Life Change leading to World Change. At this blog, students will tell about their adventures as they quest to become Knights and Swordmaidens of the Reading Round Tab

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi im bored and decide to do this....

Go down 
+5
dragonwriter
narwhalover14
koolkatherine
sarah da swimmah
u just got owned by eamon
9 posters
AuthorMessage

hi im bored and decide to do this.... Empty
PostSubject: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 pm

all you nedd to do is list ur 2 favorite authors. mine are D.J. Machale and T.A. Barron

Last edited by u just got owned by eamon on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:48 pm

hmmmmmmmm

Lois Lowry and L. Frank Baum

I also like Joan Bauer and Coleen Murtagh Paratore

Interesting question though . . .
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:01 pm

They would probably be J.K Rowling and......Rick Riordan. I like his books.
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

umm
roald dahl
natalie babbit

those r just the people who wrote my fav books tho
Back to top Go down
dragonwriter

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 pm

u just got owned by eamon wrote:
all you nedd to do is list ur 2 favorite authors. mine are D.J. Machale and T.A. Barron

T.A. Barron rocks Exclamation whats your favorite book or series by him? mine is The Lost Years of Merlin and the second series that is about merlin.( i forgot the series name lol! I also like Margret peterson haddix(so does my mom), J.k. rowling, and bruce coville albino
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Fav Authors   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 am

JRR Tolkien and Brandon Sanderson (Fiction writers, that is)
God and Max Lucado (nonfiction) study
Back to top Go down
https://batreadingforum.forumotion.com
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: authors   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm

yea mr.batson your rite God is pretty awesome..... :0) <3

i LOVE rick riordan and maragret peterson haddix
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah, I like her too! Her books are really interesting. One of my favorites by her is called Uprising, it's about the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: read it   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:16 pm

yaa i read that one i thought it was prretty good Smile
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Ya. I also like Found. I haven't read the sequel though. study
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:20 pm

OMG the sequal came out?!?!?!?! yea its probably one of my faves.
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:22 pm

YEAH! it is in the library.
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Some other authors I like are Jonathan Stroud and Cornelia Funke. Oh and Micheal Scott. afro Very Happy study
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 pm

then check it out! And what books did michael scott write?
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 pm

what books are you talking about??? I want to read them!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:25 pm

I read found but then there were like four other books called found written by haddix and I got all confused. If u like rick riordan try reading the lost series of merlin and merlins dragon. I also highly suggest reading the tapestry series. But most of all YOU HAVE TO READ THE PENDRAGON SERIES THEY ARE AMAZING..... I also just bought three books by this guy named pseudonymous bosch and i'll tell u if they are any good
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:41 pm

sarah:

All of the books we are talkin about can be found at the library b/c they are not very new.

The lightning thief
FOUND

yup
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm

ok thnx but was that with the other subject/topic cuz i know these ones
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm

ok thnx but was that with the other subject/topic cuz i know these ones
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 am

kicks4sccer- micheal scott wrote these books called The Alchemyst, the magician and the socersess. there about these kids who get all these freaky super-human powers, and it relates to like the gods and stuff.
wait that was you who asked right? sorry if not haha lol!

And for anyone who cares Corneila Funke wrote the Inkheart series, not my faves, but there ok, and Jonathen Stround wrote these books the first ones called The Amulet of something or other..... well it's not actually called the amulet of something r other i just can't remeber...lol... and there about thie genie guy who this kid like summons....so yeah....
Back to top Go down
k311y

k311y

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 am

u just got owned by eamon wrote:

*Gasp* not Mr. Batson??? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://accoppiatoensemble.weebly.com
cinderheart

cinderheart

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:14 pm

I like mr.bs books and also ERIN HUNTER!!!! they are my fave authors of all time!!! Very Happy also, u just got owned by eamon- not mr.bs books?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?/1 affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi im bored and decide to do this....   hi im bored and decide to do this.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im bored and decide to do this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights and Swordmaidens :: A Royal History of Knights and Swordmaidens :: Adventures-
Jump to: