Knights and Swordmaidens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Swordmaidens

Students in Mr. Batson's reading classes are after much more than grades. They are after Life Change leading to World Change. At this blog, students will tell about their adventures as they quest to become Knights and Swordmaidens of the Reading Round Tab

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow

Go down 
+4
narwhalover14
koolkatherine
sarah da swimmah
u just got owned by eamon
8 posters

sword or bow
sword
if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow I_vote_lcap67%if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
bow
if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow I_vote_lcap33%if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Empty
PostSubject: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm

just do the poll

Last edited by u just got owned by eamon on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:51 pm

A SWORD!!!!!!!!! I feel it would be the smartest and would be efficent to use in battle . .. l0l
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Hmm... that's a good one. B/c if you had a bow & arrow it would be cool to be like, 30 ft away and like attack somebody (like a theif....not some random person that would be somewhat sick....haha) but thats only if you're really good. If you had a sword though......well that would be like cool bcause...just BECAUSE i guess. haha
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm

sword... just go behind thier back take the dagger out and...
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Yeah nice Rebekah haha, but you know, I think I am leaning towards sword more now...but bow and arrows would still be pretty wicked.
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:11 pm

come to the dark side katherine.... come.....
Back to top Go down
dragonwriter

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 pm

koolkatherine wrote:
Hmm... that's a good one. B/c if you had a bow & arrow it would be cool to be like, 30 ft away and like attack somebody (like a theif....not some random person that would be somewhat sick....haha) but thats only if you're really good. If you had a sword though......well that would be like cool bcause...just BECAUSE i guess. haha

i agree bow and arrow it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Exclamation
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 pm

I'll join you on the dark side . . . jk

but seriously that is a good attack for you to use with a sword
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Sword   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Sword!!! Duh jusst kidding. Yea swords would be better in a battle. And isnt it kwel to say "well i have a sword and you dont!!! Hahaha!". Yea..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I don't see the poll   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:33 am

Not sure where the poll is, but I'll answer here.

Certainly at close quarters a sword or axe might be best, but I think I'd take a longbow and a quiver full of arrows. That way you defeat the enemy before he even has a chance to take a swing at you. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://batreadingforum.forumotion.com
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Yeah, Mr. Batson, b/c if you had the bow & arrows, (and you were really good of course) then you wouldn't have to battle face-to face; your enemies wouldn't get close enough if you had the arrows! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: nice   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 pm

wow..... i still think a sword is better in any situation becuase u can throw a sword too! so u can get someone from far away but i mean then someone might take it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:21 pm

I understand the logic of choosing a bow because i chose it but if it were another knight/swordmaiden they'd be covered in armor
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 pm

yea thats true. your pic is very cool. why i it sooo big?
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:
wow..... i still think a sword is better in any situation becuase u can throw a sword too! so u can get someone from far away but i mean then someone might take it....

Yeah you can throw a sword . . . might be a bit sketchy but I think you can still throw one affraid confused
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 am

yeah, it probably wounldn't be an accutate throw, but you could still take your chances i guess.
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:41 pm

yeah it would be better than anything
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 pm

yeah you're right, it probably couldn't go as far either, but a throw is a throw
Back to top Go down
k311y

k311y

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:36 am

I'd do a bow because I could shoot from afar... *looks into the distance* Twisted Evil Arrow lol!
Back to top Go down
http://accoppiatoensemble.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow   if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you were a knight/swordmaiden would you rather have a sword or a bow and arrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights and Swordmaidens :: A Royal History of Knights and Swordmaidens :: Adventures-
Jump to: