Knights and Swordmaidens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Swordmaidens

Students in Mr. Batson's reading classes are after much more than grades. They are after Life Change leading to World Change. At this blog, students will tell about their adventures as they quest to become Knights and Swordmaidens of the Reading Round Tab

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.

Go down 
+6
dragonwriter
u just got owned by eamon
sarah da swimmah
koolkatherine
Kicks4soccer
Admin
10 posters

How do you feel when you do something you know is right?
Incredibly Happy
Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_lcap31%Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Very Pleased
Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_lcap38%Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Quietly Content
Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_lcap23%Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Good
Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_lcap0%Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Okay
Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_lcap8%Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Not so good
Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_lcap0%Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Like I missed out
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Empty
PostSubject: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 am

See the poll. Vote. Feel free to discuss your vote here. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://batreadingforum.forumotion.com
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Poll   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:53 pm

I just know that I feel good inside, but I rarely show it....... Cool
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Yeah....I am pretty pleased when I do soomething right, I know its right but it's also a gut feeling.... afro sorry the afro was just really cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: why   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:17 pm

I know! You put in a lot better words then i did! I wonder what the final resaults of the poll will be...
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:49 pm

OK, I hope I'm doing this right . . . Neutral

I think I feel totally awesome when I do something nice for someone, the only time I fell bad is when the person doesn't even appreciate and are just like whatever and then you dont feel as good Sad

Last edited by sarah da swimmah on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Right on sarah :)   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Yea your right..... I didnt even think about that! Nice.

Ps- love the user name. lol!
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 am

Ohh. Yeah I know what you mean! Me too. cherry
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:27 pm

ha- thanks about the name! I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like that when people don't appreciate what you do for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 pm

its not always pleasany
Back to top Go down
koolkatherine

koolkatherine

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Yeah, like I'm kind of ticked off when people don't really care about what I did for them, because I tried to help them or something, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
dragonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:15 pm

sarah da swimmah wrote:

I think I feel totally awesome when I do something nice for someone, the only time I fell bad is when the person doesn't even appreciate and are just like whatever and then you dont fell as good Sad

I agree flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Lots of times it can be good but I put okay becauz most of the time people don't appreciate what you do and other times if you make the slightest mistake the person gets mad at you
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:13 pm

I wouldn't say they don't appreciate it most of he maybe more like a 3rd of the time
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: You bring up a good point   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 am

That's an excellent point. What do you do when you do something nice or helpful and you get NO appreciation in return. It's frustrating and sometimes hurtful, right?

But think about it this way: When you did the kind deed, who were you doing it for? If you were doing it for the other person, then you should be content and happy that you succeeded in doing the kind deed.

However, if you did something nice, but you were looking for a reward or even just a thank you, then is some ways, you were doing the deed for yourself. That's not our goal here. As a Knight or Swordmaiden, we do good, not to be noticed or to get attention. We do good because it's the right thing to do.

I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
https://batreadingforum.forumotion.com
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: totally right   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:09 pm

yea... so now i know to always show that i appriciate when someone does somethin for me. But its a good idea to remember that they dont have show appriciation, you can tell yourself: "wow, i am sooo awesome for helpin them!" Maybe you could make some new firends this year by helpin others without the need of someone telling you you did the right thing. alien
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:
yea... so now i know to always show that i appriciate when someone does somethin for me. But its a good idea to remember that they dont have show appriciation, you can tell yourself: "wow, i am sooo awesome for helpin them!" Maybe you could make some new firends this year by helpin others without the need of someone telling you you did the right thing. alien

same i aggreeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
xinnypupluv

xinnypupluv

PostSubject: Ya i know!   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Sometimes, my sister purposly do these goos stuff its creapy! She never does this stuff, and she got a reward. I could tell she was trying to get the reward! Right after she is done, she starts being herself again. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kicks4soccer

Kicks4soccer

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:47 pm

yea i know how you feel! just like i was tryin to explain but i couldnt write it very well
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:20 am

sarah da swimmah wrote:

I think I feel totally awesome when I do something nice for someone, the only time I fell bad is when the person doesn't even appreciate and are just like whatever and then you dont feel as good Sad
i toterly agree!
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:21 am

xinnypupluv wrote:
Sometimes, my sister purposly do these goos stuff its creapy! She never does this stuff, and she got a reward. I could tell she was trying to get the reward! Right after she is done, she starts being herself again. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
LOL!!! same wit my sister!
Back to top Go down
narwhalover14

narwhalover14

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:22 am

xinnypupluv wrote:
i think they do it to be better than their older sisters.... but thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
me.dancer

me.dancer

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Kicks4soccer wrote:

This was what I agreed with u on!

OHH! That makes a lot of sence, me.dancer!
I get it now.

I can predict reactions.

U r thinking of who I could be. I'm in your PE class. Spooky.

Love life. drunken

Don't be like that!!!
It would look stupid on a 6th grader. lol!
Back to top Go down
sarah da swimmah

sarah da swimmah

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:46 pm

me.dancer wrote:
Kicks4soccer wrote:

This was what I agreed with u on!

OHH! That makes a lot of sence, me.dancer!
I get it now.

I can predict reactions.

U r thinking of who I could be. I'm in your PE class. Spooky.

Love life. drunken

Don't be like that!!!
It would look stupid on a 6th grader. lol!

what?????
Back to top Go down
jojo

jojo

PostSubject: yo   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 am

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo lol!

Last edited by jojo on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tooo long)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.   Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll #1 Come let your voice be heard.
Page 1 of 1